Our whole school community will strive to enable everyone to be successful learners, confident individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens.
Our actions and decisions will be guided by the following agreed values:
- We are always learning.
- We give time to listen, think and talk.
- We are all given the chance to do our best.
- We treat everyone as we wish to be treated.
- We value and respect our school community and care for others and the world we belong to.
At Stockbridge Primary School, we aim:
- To create a positive, caring environment where children feel safe, happy and confident and where children, staff, parents and visitors feel valued.
- To deliver a broad, well balanced curriculum where each child is encouraged to fulfil their personal potential.
- To inspire and encourage children to be active participants in their learning, having pride in their work, fostering self-esteem and self-discipline.
- To provide a wide range of teaching and learning opportunities of the highest quality, including developing creative and enterprising approaches.
- To provide equal opportunities for all pupils, recognising individual needs and celebrate cultural diversity and wider achievement.
- To continue to develop relevant and integrated school policies, and have resources in place to support these.
- To promote in each child a responsible attitude towards his/her own environment, their own learning and the wider world.
- To continue developing our involvement in the community and to encourage the community to share in the life of the school.
- To develop professionally and build on the strengths we possess as a team.
- To actively promote healthy attitudes and behaviours for the whole school community and care for the emotional and physical wellbeing of individuals within it.