Here you can keep important documents and link to your inspection reports. Scroll to the Example page heading to see the suggested format for this page. Improvement Plan
You must have:
- your school handbook, using the school handbook template on the Orb
- a link to your report page on Education Scotland
Get the link to your reports
To get the link to your reports it is normally as easy as typing in ‘[your school name] education scotland inspection reports’ to Google.
The URL will begin
And the page will include all Education Scotland reports.
This is the only way you should provide your reports – do not host the files yourself:
- It is a waste of hosting space.
- There is no indicator of veracity – you could have created the file yourself.
- it is extra work – linking to this page will ensure reports are available as they become available, without you doing anything!
It is best to provide downloads in PDF. These are more easily accessible across a range of devices and do not allow users to change the contents.
All files are PDF. Dates indicate when the document was last updated.
- View our school and nursery inspection reports at Education Scotland
- View our nursery inspection reports at the Care Inspectorate
Important documents and policies
- School Handbook (2014) (PDF, 40 KB)
- Nursery Handbook (2012) (PDF, 27 KB)
- Standards Quality and Improvement Plan (2012) (PDF, 18 KB)
- January 2014 (PDF, 18 KB)
- Autumn 2013 (PDF, 18 KB)
- Summer 2013 (PDF, 18 KB)
- Spring 2013 (PDF, 18 KB)