Dear Parents and Carers,
Thank you so much to all of you who came and supported our Summer Fair on Saturday, in spite of the ominous weather forecast. Luckily the rain stayed away and we hope you enjoyed the games, food and entertainment.
We are still totting up our final sums, but the provisional profit from the event is around £3500 – a fantastic total! These funds will be used to help the school provide resources and activities to benefit every child at the school – over the last year our fundraising has paid for musical instruments, gardening resources, library and IT equipment among other things.
As always there are a huge number of THANK YOUs to offer for making the fair so great:
- Pizza Express, Stockbridge for donating pizza ingredients
- Daddy Daycare for sponsoring and staffing the inflatables
- Smart Cookies After school club for helping with the raffle
- Osman & Empire restaurant for the kind donation to international food, and all the other parents who contributed to the lovely spread
- All the local business who generously donated prizes for the raffle
- The Scouts for lending a hand at our games
Thank you to the army of parents, families and staff who baked, cooked, sold, built gazebos, lifted, carried, BBQ’d and many more jobs – without these helpers the Fair simply cannot happen and we are so grateful to everyone who gave their time.
Finally thank you to all of you for coming along and contributing to the success of the Fair.
The Summer Fair team